- 06:17 Ticket #331 (avahi on Linux uses incorrect address for P-t-P interface) created by
- I sent a less knowledgeable question about avahi-daemon and point-to-point …
- 23:54 Ticket #328 (netlink: request all matches when requesting interface and address lists) closed by
- fixed: A similar patch has already been merged now.
- 23:49 Ticket #327 (avahi-daemon uses a wrong flag combination to operate with rtnetlink) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in git. Thanks!
- 23:43 Ticket #329 (avahi-gobject: ga_service_browser_new() should accept const gchar*) closed by
- 23:40 Ticket #330 ([PATCH] use defined() around __linux__ after #elif in setproctitle) closed by
- fixed: Thanks a lot. Applied!
- 23:38 Ticket #325 (Null UDP packet causes DOS) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in git.
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.