- 00:38 Ticket #295 (avahi-daemon should use /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc.d/30-dbus) created by
- When avahi-daemon have dbus enabled, it does not start unless …
- 00:46 Ticket #294 (7 new Services and their names, ServiceTypeDatabase.py enhancements patch) created by
- According to http://avahi.org/wiki/AvahiCommunity#PatchesBugsTranslations …
- 22:57 Ticket #293 (libintl is not linked to libavahi-common) created by
- Between 0.6.24 and 0.6.25 $LIBINTL got renamed to $INTLLIBS but the …
- 04:07 Ticket #292 (Problem configuring avahi 0.6.25) created by
- […] checking pkg-config is at least version 0.9.0... yes checking for …
- 17:23 Ticket #291 (Avahi has a problem with bind9 db.local-file and the localzone in ...) closed by
- distrospecific: That script which checks for the .local SOA is a downstream addition of …
- 14:30 Ticket #291 (Avahi has a problem with bind9 db.local-file and the localzone in ...) created by
- I did use a .local network I did 3 client re-installs of the debian system …
- 23:35 Ticket #290 (Get icon with "You have a .local network.... avahi will be disabled" But i ...) closed by
- invalid: Erik, It is most likely you have a very crappy ISP that has this in their …
- 23:15 Ticket #290 (Get icon with "You have a .local network.... avahi will be disabled" But i ...) created by
- I have installed Debian 5.0.0 latest release dd 14-Nov-09. During …
- 02:44 Ticket #287 (assertion has side effect) closed by
- 02:43 Ticket #267 (Bug fixes for cleanup code) closed by
- fixed: Thanks. Applied!
- 02:36 Ticket #269 (Migrate from libglade to GtkBuilder) closed by
- fixed: Merged with minor modifications, including the addition of the missing .ui …
- 02:09 Ticket #271 (Mandriva initscript bug because of missing double quote around a variable) closed by
- fixed: Duplicate of #281. And fixed.
- 02:04 Ticket #283 (avahi-dnsdaemon init script on suse: status reports dead instead of unused ...) closed by
- fixed: Applied. Thanks!
- 02:00 Ticket #281 ([PATCH] Fix mandriva initscript to properly quote potentially empty ...) closed by
- fixed: Applied.
- 01:52 Ticket #289 (ServiceTypeBrowserNew does not say what machine is responsible for the ...) closed by
- invalid: No, the ServiceTypeBrowser? simply tells you about service types used on …
- 17:43 Ticket #289 (ServiceTypeBrowserNew does not say what machine is responsible for the ...) created by
- Signals connected to ServiceBrowserNew? for "ItemNew?" return (interface, …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.