- 23:35 Ticket #290 (Get icon with "You have a .local network.... avahi will be disabled" But i ...) closed by
- invalid: Erik, It is most likely you have a very crappy ISP that has this in their …
- 23:15 Ticket #290 (Get icon with "You have a .local network.... avahi will be disabled" But i ...) created by
- I have installed Debian 5.0.0 latest release dd 14-Nov-09. During …
- 02:44 Ticket #287 (assertion has side effect) closed by
- 02:43 Ticket #267 (Bug fixes for cleanup code) closed by
- fixed: Thanks. Applied!
- 02:36 Ticket #269 (Migrate from libglade to GtkBuilder) closed by
- fixed: Merged with minor modifications, including the addition of the missing .ui …
- 02:09 Ticket #271 (Mandriva initscript bug because of missing double quote around a variable) closed by
- fixed: Duplicate of #281. And fixed.
- 02:04 Ticket #283 (avahi-dnsdaemon init script on suse: status reports dead instead of unused ...) closed by
- fixed: Applied. Thanks!
- 02:00 Ticket #281 ([PATCH] Fix mandriva initscript to properly quote potentially empty ...) closed by
- fixed: Applied.
- 01:52 Ticket #289 (ServiceTypeBrowserNew does not say what machine is responsible for the ...) closed by
- invalid: No, the ServiceTypeBrowser? simply tells you about service types used on …
- 17:43 Ticket #289 (ServiceTypeBrowserNew does not say what machine is responsible for the ...) created by
- Signals connected to ServiceBrowserNew? for "ItemNew?" return (interface, …
- 20:13 Ticket #288 (Multiple IPs/Subnets on a single adapter not supported.) created by
- I have a setup on one of my network where two computers on a LAN are on …
- 01:18 Ticket #287 (assertion has side effect) created by
- An assertion on n_entries in avahi-core/cache.c has a side effect which …
- 19:05 Ticket #286 (Problem configuring avahi 0.6.25) closed by
- invalid: Then install either qt3, or pass --disable-qt3 to configure
- 17:37 Ticket #286 (Problem configuring avahi 0.6.25) created by
- […] checking pkg-config is at least version 0.9.0... yes checking for …
- 10:51 Ticket #285 (Filter out special characters displayed by avahi-browse) created by
- avahi-set-host-name allows an user to embed terminal control characters in …
- 16:35 Ticket #284 ("Invalid query packet" spam due to Mac OS 10.6) created by
- Ever since our first Snow Leopard host arrived on the network here, we've …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.